Global Agile Assurance® Professional
Developed in partnership with leading government agencies and industry recognised agile advocates, the Global Agile Assurance® Professional (GAAP) accreditation is achieved by successfully completing the world’s first agile assurance accreditation, which offers experienced assurance reviewers professional accreditation in assuring agile delivered projects.
Global Agile Assurance® Professional accreditation, provides industry leading assurance reviewer training and accreditation, to enable consulting professionals, service delivery professionals and public sector employees, the ability to provide high value independent assurance review services, to support organisations and government agencies with their delivery of agile projects.
The Global Agile Assurance® Professional accreditation certifies that agile assurance review professionals are globally recognised and meet industry best practice standards for the assurance of agile projects and digital programs.
The Global Agile Assurance® Professional training course is provided online, delivered via our exclusive assurance reviewer management system (ARMS) training platform, which:
- is available and securely managed through any internet enabled device browser
- can be undertaken and at a pace and time that suits busy industry and public sector professionals
The training course modules are based on the Global Agile Assurance® method – the world’s only Agile assurance training and accreditation for assurance review professionals.
This professional training course, includes real-time access to contemporary Global Agile Assurance® libraries, including:
- Global Agile Assurance® Reviewer Guide
- Global Agile Assurance® Agile Assurance Review (AAR) guides
- Global Agile Assurance® models
- self-paced online training modules
- progressive knowledge tests
- current agile assurance and delivery articles
- exclusive assurance forum inclusion