Agile Assurance ProfessionalLearn More
Organisations and government departments and their agencies, continue to be asked by their customers and governments to implement reforms ‘faster, better and for less‘. Organisations are meeting this challenge by adopting more agile approaches to transform their services and operations, and by doing so, are becoming better placed to support reforms and transformational agendas.
To better enable this, Global Digital Assurance (GDA) offers the best practice Gateway Assurance Master’s accreditation program, designed exclusively for only the ‘very best’ and most highly-experienced Gateway Assurance leaders and assurance professionals. Accredited Gateway Assurance Masters’ are able to provide high-value, independent assurance review leadership and services, to better support organisations with the successful delivery of their transformational programs and enabling projects.
To be accredited as a Gateway Assurance Master, individuals must undertake a rigorous, evidence based assessment, which examines and verifies their Gateway Assurance review leadership capabilities, process knowledge and techniques for delivering Gateway Assurance – in modern program and project environments.
Individuals seeking Gateway Assurance Master accreditation status, are only assessed based on the submission of required evidence for their Gateway Assurance reviews experience, which is evaluated by the GDA expert evaluation panel, with accreditation only awarded to those assurance professionals who can demonstrate superior Gateway Assurance review expertise – with proven credentials.
The Gateway Assurance Master accreditation is provided online, via our exclusive assurance reviewer management system (ARMS) platform, which:
- is available and securely managed through any internet enabled device browser
- can be undertaken and at a pace and time that suits busy industry and public sector professionals
The GDA Gateway Assurance Master accreditation, includes real-time access to contemporary assurance materials and libraries, including:
- self-paced online evidence collection and submission process
- automated referees identification and verification process
- automated correction process
- additional validation of credentials process
- Gateway Assurance reviewer’s guide
- Gateway Assurance program review gate guides
- Gateway Assurance project review gate guides
- modern Gateway Assurance models
- current best practice, assurance and program and project delivery articles
- exclusive ‘GDA assurance forum‘ inclusion