Agile Assurance ProfessionalLearn More
Organisations and government departments and their agencies, continue to be asked by their customers and governments to implement reforms ‘faster, better and for less‘. Organisations are meeting this challenge by adopting more agile approaches to transform their services and operations, and by doing so, are becoming better placed to support future reforms and strategic transformational agendas.
Organisational business owners, senior responsible officials/ owners (SRO) and executives, play a critical role in implementing outcomes that enable governments and organisations to deliver their reform agenda, which in many cases includes delivering digital services that exponentially improve the customer and/or citizen experience outcome.
To empower business owners, SROs and executives in achieving more successful program and project outcomes, the Digital Assurance Business Owner accreditation course has been designed to provide independent guidance on how best to ensure that critical transformational programs and enabling projects are successful, by focusing on the issues that are most important and maximising the benefits of both Agile and Gateway assurance.
Formally accredited by the Australian Institute of Project Management, the Digital Assurance Business Owner accreditation training course is the only Business Owner focused assurance accreditation, specifically designed to equip business owners, SROs and executives with:
- a working understanding of modernised Gateway Assurance and Agile Assurance review processes
- an understanding, through the entire lifecycle of a program and project, and how best to maximise the benefits of independent Gateway and Agile assurance
- the confidence to set up, implement and deliver successful program and project outcomes
Being accredited as a GDA Digital Assurance Business Owner, you are verifiably certified and widely recognised, as continuing to meet best practice standards for maximising the benefits of independent Gateway and Agile assurance – in modern digital and transformational environments.
The Digital Assurance Business Owner is provided online, via our exclusive assurance reviewer management system (ARMS) platform, which:
- is available and securely managed through any internet enabled device browser
- can be undertaken and at a pace and time that suits busy industry and public sector professionals
The accreditation course and training modules are based on the GDA best practice methods, tools, techniques and models, and includes real-time access to contemporary assurance libraries, including:
- Digital Assurance Business Owner guide
- Agile Assurance individual review guides
- Gateway Assurance program guides
- Gateway Assurance project guides
- exclusive modernised digital assurance models
- self-paced online training modules
- progressive knowledge tests
- online ‘monitored’ examination
- current best practice, assurance and program and project delivery articles
- exclusive ‘GDA assurance forum‘ inclusion