The Global Digital Assurance® developed training and accreditation supporting methods, models materials and guides, have been developed through the combination of over 20 years of Australian and New Zealand in-house assurance experience, and with the inputs and collaboratively working with, industry leading public and private sector assurance, agile, portfolio, program and project professionals.
The information contained in the Global Digital Assurance® supporting methods, models, materials and guides, have been specifically developed for the sole purpose of supporting Global Digital Assurance® training and accreditation for assurance professionals, organisations and government departments and agencies.
We would like to acknowledge the following organisations, governments and agencies and their respective reference materials, which were consulted as part of the development lifecycle of the Global Digital Assurance® accreditation training materials, including the ANZ Gateway Assurance®, ANZ Agile Digital Assurance® and ANZ Assurance Models®.
- OGC Gateway™ is a trademark of the UK Cabinet Office and is owned and published by that Office. OGC Gateway™ is subject to Crown Copyright protection and reproduced under licence with kind permission of Controller of Her Majesty’s Stationery Office and the Cabinet Office.
- Successful Delivery Toolkit, UK Office of Government Commerce, 2007. The Successful Delivery Toolkit is a Crown Copyright value-added product and is developed, owned and published by the United Kingdom Infrastructure and Projects Authority.
- Commonwealth of Australia, Guidance on the Gateway Review Process – A Project Assurance Methodology for the Australian Government. © Commonwealth of Australia 2006
- Gateway review guidebook for project owners and review teams. © The State of Queensland (Queensland Treasury) 2020
- Guidance for Departments and review teams – Assurance and approvals for agile delivery of digital services – version 1.1. © Crown copyright 2016. Produced by the United Kingdom Infrastructure and Projects Authority
- ICT Assurance Framework – including Gateway Coordination Agency Framework for ICT Projects under the NSW Gateway Policy – Version 1.2 FINAL – February 2017. © New South Wales Government, Finance, Services and Innovation.
- NSW Gateway Policy TPP 17-01 – New South Wales Government, The Treasury.
- Gateway Overview – © Copyright State of Victoria 2010
- Gateway Workbooks (Program, Project and guides 1 to 5) – © Government of Western Australia, Department of Finance, Government Procurement
- Assuring Digital Government Outcomes – All-of-Government Portfolio, Programme and Project Assurance Framework – Version 3.2 May 2019 – © Copyright New Zealand Government 2019
- The Gateway Process – Guides for Agencies – May 2018 – © Crown Copyright (New Zealand)
- Gateway Review Process (Gates 0 to 4 guides) – Best Practice – gateway to success – March 2018 – Published by the New Zealand Treasury March 2018 – © Crown copyright 2018