The Global Digital Assurance (GDA) developed training courses, accreditations, supporting methods, models, materials and guides, have been developed using over 30-years of current in-house assurance experience, and with the collaborative working input of leading public and private sector assurance advocates, as well as recognised agile, portfolio, program and project management professionals.
The information contained in the GDA supporting techniques, models, materials and guides, have been specifically developed for the sole purpose of supporting GDA assurance accreditation training courses.
We would like to acknowledge the following reference materials, which were ‘in-part’ consulted as part of the development lifecycle of the GDA supporting products.
- OGC Gateway is a historical, archived trademark of the UK Cabinet Office and is owned and published by that Office. OGC Gateway™ is subject to © Crown Copyright protection and reproduced under licence with kind permission of Controller of Her Majesty’s Stationery Office and the Cabinet Office.
- UK Office of Government Commerce, 2007, “Successful Delivery Toolkit“, © Crown Copyright value-added product and is developed, owned and published by the United Kingdom Infrastructure and Projects Authority.
- Commonwealth of Australia, 2006, “Guidance on the Gateway Review Process – A Project Assurance Methodology for the Australian Government“, © Commonwealth of Australia
- Queensland Treasury, 2006, “Gateway review guidebook for project owners and review teams“, © The State of Queensland
- United Kingdom Infrastructure and Projects Authority, 2016, “Guidance for Departments and review teams – Assurance and approvals for agile delivery of digital services – version 1.1” © Crown copyright.
- New South Wales Government, Finance, Services and Innovation, 2017, “ICT Assurance Framework – including Gateway Coordination Agency Framework for ICT Projects under the NSW Gateway Policy – Version 1.2 FINAL – February 2017“, © New South Wales Government.
- New South Wales Government, The Treasury, “NSW Gateway Policy TPP 17-01 – New South Wales Government – The Treasury“.
- State of Victoria, 2010, “Gateway Overview“, © Copyright State of Victoria.
- Government of Western Australia, Department of Finance, Government Procurement, “Gateway Workbooks (Program, Project and guides 1 to 5)” – © Government of Western Australia.
- New Zealand Government, May 2019, “Assuring Digital Government Outcomes – All-of-Government Portfolio, Programme and Project Assurance Framework – Version 3.2“, © Crown Copyright (New Zealand)
- New Zealand Government, May 2018, “The Gateway Process – Guides for Agencies“, © Crown Copyright (New Zealand)
- New Zealand Treasury, March 2018, “Gateway Review Process (Gates 0 to 4 guides) – Best Practice – gateway to success“, © Crown copyright (New Zealand)
We would like to acknowledge the following individuals for their contribution in the development of guides, models and/or training materials for the GDA products, supporting materials and accreditation training programs.
We sincerely thank them for their outstanding and generous contributions and industry leading insights.
- Mr. Frank Aldred M.MgtEc, FAIPM, MAIPM, CPPD, CPD
- Mr. David Hudson FAIPM, FIPMA, FIML, MAIPM, CPPD, CPD
- Dr. Kerry Trabinger D.Ed, M.Ed
- Mr. Tom Pucci BEc, CA, Mec
- Mr. Richard Greenall MB(IT), B.For.Sc (Hons), Dip Comp Sc
- Dr. Parbodh Gogna MBBS, RACGP, ACRRM, Snr Lec. DSc, MBA
- Mr. Alan Bradbury BSc