Agile Assurance ProfessionalLearn More
Organisations and government departments and their agencies, continue to be asked by their customers and governments to implement reforms ‘faster, better and for less‘. Organisations are meeting this challenge by adopting more agile approaches to transform their services and operations, and by doing so, are becoming better placed to support reforms and transformational agendas.
To better enable this, Global Digital Assurance (GDA) offers the best practice Agile Assurance Masters’ accreditation program, designed exclusively for only the ‘very best’ and emerging agile leaders and assurance professionals. Accredited Agile Assurance Masters’ are able to provide high-value, independent assurance review leadership and services, to better support organisations with the successful delivery of their transformational agendas, digital programs and agile projects.
To be accredited as an Agile Assurance Master, individuals must undertake a rigorous, evidence based assessment, which examines and verifies their Agile Assurance review leadership capabilities, process knowledge and techniques for delivering Agile Assurance – in modern and fast-paced transformational environments.
Individuals seeking Agile Assurance Master accreditation status, are only assessed based on the submission of required evidence for their Agile Assurance reviews experience, which is assessed by the GDA expert evaluation panel, with accreditation only awarded to those assurance professionals who can demonstrate superior Agile Assurance review expertise – with proven credentials.
The Agile Assurance Master accreditation is provided online, via our exclusive assurance reviewer management system (ARMS) platform, which:
- is available and securely managed through any internet enabled device browser
- can be undertaken and at a pace and time that suits busy industry and public sector professionals
The GDA Agile Assurance Master accreditation, includes real-time access to contemporary assurance materials and libraries, including:
- self-paced online evidence collection and submission process
- automated referees identification and verification process
- automated correction process
- additional validation of credentials process
- expert panel accreditation evaluation
- exclusive Agile Assurance reviewer guide
- 5 Agile Assurance individual review guides
- exclusive modern digital assurance models
- current best practice, assurance and program and project delivery articles
- exclusive ‘GDA assurance forum‘ inclusion